Senior Business Analyst - Customer Care Analytics (m/f/d)
As Senior Analyst in the Customer Care Analytics team, you will shape the way we support management decisions via intelligent reporting solutions & success monitoring as well as deep dive investigations. Thus, you have a direct impact in the achievement of the strategic objectives of Zalando.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You create understanding and drive management decisions through data based investigations of business challenges and stakeholder oriented communication of complex insights
- Support strategic projects as a crucial project member by owning data related work streams and ensure high quality data insights..
- You shape the reporting landscape through the development of beneficial KPIs, and stakeholder oriented reporting solutions.
- You proactively connect to the Zalando’s Analytics Community through knowledge and experience sharing and mentoring
PERKS AT WORK
- University degree (Master or higher) in business, economics, mathematics, statistics, engineering or a comparable field of stu
- Several years of professional experience in Analytics, Controlling, Consulting or a similar role, preferably in a customer service or eCommerce organization
- Enthusiastic about data and strong analytical capabilities and ready to apply statistical methods on business challenges. Work experience with data warehouses. Applicable knowledge in SQL and Python (or R). Experience with Microstrategy is a plus.
- Feel comfortable working together in different setups and enjoy taking responsibility for your remit. Be results-driven and always have our customers’ best interests in mind
- Business fluency in English, German is a plus
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten