Personal Assistant to CIO/CDO (*)
Personal Assistant to CIO/CDO (*) Akademischer Professional Startdatum: ab sofort Job-Nr.: 98910
- Schenker AG
- Kaufmännische Berufe
- Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)
- Bewerbungsfrist: Offen
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.Tasks:
- Organizing of international top management meetings as well as meetings with manag-ers from countries and regions and customers
- Organizing of Board Meetings, Division Board Meetings, etc.
- Internal and external communication / correspondence on international level
- Travel management and expense claim
- Responsible coordination of the CIO schedule (preparation and wrap-up of meetings, room booking, catering)
- Office management (e.g., incoming invoice handling and monitoring, ordering of sta-tionary etc.)
- Social media marketing / Public relations (strategy, planning and execution)
- Continuous exchange with Corporate Communications
- Editorial work for internal and external publications
- You graduated your studies or finished your commercial apprenticeship with distinction.
- You have gained working experience, ideally in the logistics industry
- You have excellent communication skills and are an organizing talent.
- Your strengths include independent working abilities.
- You are flexible, highly motivated and service-oriented.
- You are fluent in German and English, further languages are advantageous.
- You are experienced in working with MS Office, MS Sharepoint and MS Teams.
- You are creative and proactive in creating professional social media content.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten
Vollzeit (Dauer: Unbefristet)