As a Security Consultant of the AWS Professional Services Security, Risk & Compliance Practice, you will have the opportunity to pioneer security solutions supporting business-critical customer initiatives and help them automate security operations, giving them unprecedented capability and agility.
You will lead teams that include customers, partners and fellow Amazonians to build and deploy security infrastructure, and automate security operations for customers. You will lead internal offering development projects and become a deep technical resource that earns the trust of customer executive stakeholders. You will develop high-quality technical content such as automation tools, reference architectures, and white papers to help our consultants, partners, and customers build on the work we deliver. You will innovate on behalf of customers; translate your thoughts into action yielding measurable results.
Building on those experiences you’ll collaborate with AWS service teams on new features, innovating with new technologies and exploring new challenges.
Do you look around corners for ways to engage and service customers? Are you passionate about using technology to solve business problems that have big customer impact?
Come build the future with us.
· Proven experience in IT security, compliance and risk management, privacy & controls, and security reference architectures for all-in and/or hybrid deployments
· Hands-on technical expertise in building security capabilities in code and deploying infrastructure in code
· Hands-on technical expertise in security architecture, technology automation, implementation, integration, and/or deployment
· BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
· Ability to travel to client locations to deliver professional services as needed
· Technical expertise (design and/or implementation) in Cloud Computing technologies
· Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM
· Experience building enterprise security strategy for cloud adoption or driving the program's evolution to meet new requirements
· Understanding implications of meeting industry standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, HIPAA, and NIST/DoD frameworks.