At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
As a Customer Solutions Advisor for the OpsTechIT Supply Chain Operations Customer Service Team, you will own customer fulfillment, utilizing various tools and methods at the disposal of the team. This role is in a very fast paced environment with quickly changing customer needs and priorities. A successful team member needs to be able to respond quickly, communicate timely and follow up often. The work being performed in this role will span multiple teams and organizations as we work with our customers to define, accept and fulfill their needs and requests.
· Daily receipt, triage and management of trouble ticket requests.
· Daily engagement with various supply chain internal teams to enable the triage and management of customer requests and work.
· Daily engagement with customers external to supply chain to enable accurate receipt of work requests to ensure we are providing the best customer experience possible.
· High school or equivalent diploma or equivalent professional or military experience
· 1+ Year of order management, supply chain, planning or logistics experience
· Key performance indicator (KPI) reporting experience in operations
· Demonstrated experience using data to drive root cause elimination and process improvement
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences in German
· 1+ Years of customer service experience.
· 1+ years of business intelligence tools experience
· 1 + years of experience with Excel and / or Tableu
· Analyzing and understanding of metrics and process capabilities.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.