At Amazon, we strive to be earth’s most customer-centric company where people can find and discover anything they want to buy online. We hire the world’s brightest minds, offering them an environment in which they can relentlessly improve the experience for customers. Innovation and creativity are built into the DNA of the company and are encouraged at all levels of employment. Every day we solve complex technical and business problems with ingenuity and simplicity. We’re making history and the good news is we’ve only just begun.
Amazon (Ops Tech IT SC) has an immediate opening as RAD Operations Lead to support our buildings throughout the RAD program. The Ops Tech IT Supply Chain organization manages and is responsible for a wide variety of hardware testing and deployment, new device launches and project initiatives that cross business teams and operations groups within Amazon Fulfillment IT.
Since we believe that diversity improves teams, we are looking for people of different gender and age and with different backgrounds and experience.
Amazon seeks individuals who are willing to Work Hard, Have Fun, and join us in making History.
What makes this team a great place to work?
· Day 1 opportunity - You will be joining a team that is responsible to what happens after the customer clicks “buy”.
· Opportunities for growth - You will have the opportunity to manage build & deploy projects, involved in the pre-delivery of the environment and ensure that continuous improvement and innovation is at the forefront of what we do.
· Scale New Heights - With the fast pace growth of our fulfillment network, you will be working on challenging and complex problems to help us scale and grow the service to meet our customer demands.
Besides others, your core responsibilities will be the following:
· Steer all IB and OB flow activities
o Receive, stow, pick, pack, provision, RMA
· Steer all dock flow activities – IB and OB
· Allocate daily and weekly RAD Support AA resources to meet demand
· Coordinate incoming and outgoing trucks in coordination with FC TOM team
· Monitor weekly and daily forecast vs. capacity for all standard RAD operative tasks
· Troubleshoot and support RAD Support AAs in all daily activities
· Ensure of correct processing of requests in RADops tool
· Inventory management via STUFF
· Monitor and report on defined KPIs
· Steer ICQA activities within RAD
o Weekly cycle counts
o Stuff maintenance
o Physical storage maintenance (5s, etc.)
· Monitoring of threshold levels using STUFF and inventory dashboards
· Inventory balancing between 3PL and RAD
· Enforce safety guidelines and execute H&S audits
· Ensuring a clean and safe work environment for the whole team
· Cooperating in diverse team with rapidly changing priorities in an ambiguous environment
· Standing and/or walking during a minimum 8 hour shift
· Lift up to 35 pounds and frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
· Manual dexterity in hands and wrist
· Work in an environment that is subject to variable temperatures and weather
The position will work Mon-Fri in rotating shift model from 06:00-14:30 and 15:00-23:30
Overtime will be required according to changing volume streams.
Are you interested? We are looking forward to hear from you!
Please apply in alignment with your manager with full resume and cover letter via https://amazon.jobs/en/internal/
Deadline for applications is 07.07.2021
· Good technical knowledge
· Good understanding of core Internet technologies
· Good communication skills, both written and verbal
· High customer obsession
· A true team player that is happy to share knowledge and work together as a team to always innovate and improve how we work
· A curious mind-set that always question: what we can do better.
· Outstanding ownership and accountability
· Good English skills