Service Manager Global HR IT (*)
Ihre AufgabenOur offer
Join DB Schenker's Global Technology, Architecture & Cross-Functional IT team. We are responsible for establishing the technology vision of DB Schenker and trend scouting, Enterprise Architecture and Infor-mation Management, back office automation and digitalization, Global Finance IT, IT for Global Business Services, Global HR IT and the management of cross functional demands and projects. We are looking forward to you taking over the responsibility as Service Manager for our HR applications (payroll, employee central and others).General description
The Service Manager is responsible for a service or group of services ("end to end") for full service lifecy-cle, in terms of service delivery strategy, service operations and optimization. He/she manages cost and performance against agreed service levels, taking into account the latest technological developments and the release cycles. Other responsibilities include service level management, continuity management, per-formance management and budget planning for the specific services. Services can be customer focused services or internal supporting services. He/she manages escalations with regards to service delivery and aligns with other Service Managers on a regular basis.Your tasks:
- Execution of service delivery & management of service performance of the specific service
- Escalates in case of deviations
- Act as a quality gate keeper to ensure operational readiness for changes/ new releases / initial rollout in countries
- Steers and pilots respective subservices, suppliers and vendors in a technical perspective
- Ensures that demands are factored into capacity plans for all associated systems
- Responsible for the analysis, planning, measuring and improvement of the availability of IT services in respect to the agreed service levels
- Ensures that implementations and ongoing services are delivered on time and meet client requirements by maintaining tight control over the project schedule, risks, scope of work and budget
- Support of internal service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality as-pects and processes
- Responsible for security management and execution of risk management processes of technical service operation in accordance to company frameworks
- Manages the service design and maintain the related service catalogue items (incl. service description)
- Implementation of IT Service Management processes for the responsible services
- Derive improvement measures and track their implementation development and provision of figures in terms of costs of the services and the degree of fulfillment of SLA
- Coordination of service processes in close cooperation with other IT process owners (incl. Incident, Change and Configuration Mgmt.)
- Study to university degree level (computer science, business administration or related disciplines)
- Proven experience in the area of ITSM and in-depth knowledge of the processes of service mgmt. (ITIL) etc.
- HR functional and systems expertise is beneficial
- Several years of relevant work experience in relevant areas
- Good understanding of application life cycles
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong self-initiative and excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel (internationally)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.Kontakt
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your email!
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Service Manager Global HR IT (*)
Schenker AG Head Office
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich