Senior Product Manager Pre-owned
WHAT YOU WILL DO
As a Senior Product Manager, you will be responsible for shaping the Pre-owned customer experiences (buy and sell side) in the Zalando Fashion Store, creating a real impact for our customers and Zalando’s business and sustainability strategy. You will drive the improvement and scaling of these experiences based on customer needs and business priorities, guiding and enabling developers, designers and analysts through the 4D process.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Shape and own the product strategy of the Pre-owned experiences in the Fashion Store (Pre-owned category, Trade-in flow) based on relevant customer needs and business priorities (e.g., optimizing assortment experience to pre-owned customer needs, increasing ease of use in the trade-in process, etc.)
- Guide, enable and engage the product development team (engineering, design, analytics and other relevant stakeholders) throughout the 4D process, ensuring high-quality and timely delivery
- Collect and analyse qualitative and quantitative data independently to identify the most relevant problems to solve in order to achieve and measure the defined objectives
- Prioritize and phase development efforts effectively and based on strategic business priorities and commercial impact
- Build and manage a network of trusting stakeholder relationships to initiate and support shared projects
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- ‘Act like an owner’: You take end to end ownership for your area and are a reliable counterpart for your stakeholders. Uncertainty does not scare you - you feel comfortable using your excellent strategic and analytical skills to make decisions that drive improvements for our customers and growth for Pre-owned
- Product Management methods & tools: You are proficient in your craft, diligent, detail-oriented and have the ability to prioritize requests and deliverables according to Pre-owned and company strategy and goals. You have experience in agile software development methodologies and have worked in close collaboration with software engineering teams.
- ‘Think big, act fast’: You remain motivated and structured when steering your initiatives in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment, engaging and enabling the team along the journey
- Analytical thinking and generation of actionable insights: You provide easy-to-understand written decision proposals (and other forms of narratives) to multi-facetted problems (incl. press releases for the initiatives you recommend) based on relevant data and qualitative insights
- Prior experience: 3-5 years relevant experience in Product Management or comparable roles, preferably in second-hand or fashion e-commerce
WHAT WE OFFER
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Pre-owned team is part of the “Recommerce” unit in DX. We are Zalando's circularity and fashion recommerce team. We enable everyone to fulfill their desire to refresh their wardrobes in a more sustainable way – by providing fresh, quality assortment and an unmatched level of convenience. Concretely, we provide customers with the opportunity to trade in their lightly worn items, and buy pre-owned fashion. We define "pre-owned" as second-hand-fashion items from popular (“highstreet”) brands that are in like-new condition, which we present in a high-standard environment.
We are at an early stage of the business: In end of 2020 we integrated into the Zalando Fashion Store, launching the Pre-owned category. This is the first launch of a new category in the Fashion Store since 2018. The category is currently live in most of Zalando markets (DE, FR, ES, NL, PL, BE, IT, FI, SE, DK, CZ, IE, AT) and more markets will follow soon. Pre-owned is a strategically relevant topic for Zalando group, contributing to our customer promises, our strategy of becoming the starting point for fashion and the circularity goals in our sustainability strategy (do. More).
In addition, the recommerce propositions are available on the Zalando Zircle Apps and the Zalando Zircle Webshops.
- Pre-owned Category in the Zalando Fashion Store
- Pre-owned Hub
- Zircle app
- Zircle webshop
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten