Manager/Accountant (f/m/d) - General Ledger
As a Manager/Accountant in General Ledger, you provide internal customers with high quality, accurate, and timely financial data as well as reports to enable informed business decisions. Furthermore, you manage accounting processes, post to the general ledger, maintain master data, reconcile and maintain multiple balance sheet accounts, prepare financial statements and perform complex financial analysis tasks. In addition, you participate in audit or pre-audit tasks, compliance activities and other accounting related cross functional projects. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Drive the correct procedure of closing processes (monthly, quarterly, yearly) on the highest quality and strive for continuous improvement. This includes the settlement of deferred expenses and income, and the reconciliation of Intercompany and Intracompany in accordance with corporate policies and IFRS/local gaaps.
- Conceptualize and drive initiatives to increase financial transparency, while establishing and cultivating trustful cross-functional cooperation and efficient information flow with the business, controlling and technical teams.
- Propose and implement measures to optimize financial processes alongside operational KPIs, and ensure alignment of cross-cutting initiatives.
- Manage projects, i.e. drive content, coordinate stakeholders and a small project team.
- Leverage your expertise and previous experience to constantly seek out better ways of performing processes, to contribute to process excellence initiatives and to mentor more junior team members.
PERKS AT WORK
- You hold a degree (Bachelor, Master, MBA) in Economics, Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or equivalent and you have up to 5 years of work experience in a related field.
- You have a profound background in accounting principles (IFRS), and in working with SAP.
- You have strong process and analytical skills to deliver a great data-driven performance.
- You are able to drive projects autonomously, keeping tight deadlines and managing multiple stakeholders.
- You are self-driven, results-oriented, and enjoy working independently: you take being a role model seriously, always display a positive attitude and you are a real team player.
- You are curious and open to continuous change, accept uncertainty and actively seek improvements in your area of responsibility. You are brave to experiment and test improvements.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten