Full stack Engineer - Python
As a Full-stack Engineer in Zalando's Pricing, you will be a part of the team delivering high-throughput scalable solutions serving a large amount of pricing data.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Driving design and development backend services that implement the pricing decisions and strategy
- Build UI tools for internal business stakeholders
- Own features through their entire lifetime from problem formulation to solution delivery
- Write code that your peers praise for its elegance, readability, and maintainability
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 3+ years of industry experience as a Backend Engineer working mainly in Python
- Experience building large-scale applications based on Microservices architecture
- Experience with cloud infrastructure especially AWS and Kubernetes
- Proficiency with Git and Docker
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring, and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service, and parent & child rooms (available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Pricing Platform is at the core of our commercial operation. Our tools help to determine how much of each product to buy, to recommend the best prices for these products, and to ensure that we have the right level of logistics capacity to fulfill our customers’ demand. The Pricing Platform engineering team uses cutting-edge technology, data science, and machine learning, to forecast demand and pricing with a focus on business and customer experience. Partnerships happen with all key engineering and product teams, business and customer experience teams.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten