Success Manager Zalando Direct (m/f/d)
The Zalando platform enables Merchants (brands, retailers) to sell fashion articles directly to Zalando customers (online Marketplace). The Success Management team's purpose is to enable Partners to achieve their commercial targets through operational excellence on the platform, while ensuring the highest level of visibility and availability of their assortment.
As Success Manager, you will be responsible for the operational performance of a portfolio of key Merchants, from integration and article onboarding to logistics performance. Together with the Merchant, you will continuously drive for better performance and commercial success.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Offer consulting services: proactively identify and drive performance improvement initiatives with the Merchants, while guiding them through every step of the platform journey
- Be the go-to person for any operational topic, both for Merchants and Zalando commercial teams
- Deep dive into the Merchants’ operational challenges and derive suitable solutions
- Derive actionable insights from data analysis and discussions with internal and external stakeholders
- Synthesize and present performance figures to Merchants and senior management
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You hold a Master degree from a top-tier university
- You have gained at least 3 years of relevant experience working in a major consulting firm, a start-up or a fast moving environment. Experience in supply chain, operations or key account management is a plus.
- You have excellent analytical and synthesis skills with a strong drive for problem solving and to get things done
- You have strong stakeholder management and professional communication skills
- You have gained professional efficiency in both spoken and written English
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten