Frontend Engineer - Zalando Loyalty
AtZalando Plus, our mission is to provide our customers with the most elevated online fashion experience, offering unlimited access to free premium delivery and returns pick-ups, personal style advice, premium customer care service and exclusive offers.
As Frontend Engineer at Zalando Plus, you will take end-to-end responsibility for your product, using technologies such as Node, React, Graphql, Docker and Kubernetes.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Design, develop, deploy, operate and improve important software solutions that are well tested and your peers praise for its elegance and code readability
- Join a team where continuous integration, code quality and monitoring are kept at very high standards, therefore you should also be positive and firm in your attitude towards them
- Work closely with Product and Design in designing and delivering experiences for millions of Zalando consumers
- Add value by leveraging current trends in software design, architecture and web, constantly improving our architecture to be more flexible and scalable
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strong experience in React and frontend state management
- Comfortable working with Node.js as a “backend for frontend”
- Typescript experience is a huge plus
- Experience with unit, integration and E2E testing techniques
- Good knowledge of RESTful APIs, Graphql experience is a plus
- Good understanding of cloud technologies
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten