Senior Product Manager - Connected Retail
As our Senior Product Manager you will contribute to further development and growth of Zalando's Connected Retail business unit. The Connected Retail service gives physical retailers a chance to connect to the Zalando platform and sell products directly to our growing customer base. More than 3,000 brick-and-mortar stores have already become part of the program, and generate relevant shares of their revenue through it.
We are creating new advantages for customers, for retailers and for Zalando. We are making omnichannel work.
In this role you will have the chance to make a real impact on the customer & partner experience and participate in the fashion ecosystem by building something completely new that is tangible and significant for our customers and partners.
You will provide excellent quality product solutions for the partners, aligned with the high standards of Zalando platform. You are highly data driven and experienced in setting different metrics to evaluate the success of the product in every step. You will collaborate with other product managers to drive the data driven product strategy. You will be working with a talented team of designers and engineers to discover, define, design and deliver seamless convenience to the consumer with unmatched customer experience, leading to high satisfaction results.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Being responsible of product strategy. You contribute ideas based on a solid understanding of the existing product strategy, customer needs / pain points and Zalando’s company strategy.
- Collect and analyse qualitative and quantitative data (e.g. analyze user comments, Google Analytics data) independently to identify the most relevant problems to solve in order to achieve the defined objectives. Drive tool satisfaction rate by continuously measuring feature performance
- Manage stakeholders from marketing, business analytics, account management etc.
- Own the product backlog together with the engineering team and ensure that the engineering team has sufficient customer and business context.
- Interact with our clients and internal stakeholders to define the right problems to solve and manage the communication between them and the engineering team.
- You find yourself attracted and motivated by the digital transformations within the bricks-and-mortar retail experience, with a focus on in-store operations and shopper behaviours.
- You’re pretty comfortable with terms such as API, microservices, endpoints and overall a strong ability to understand and discuss technical concepts and abstract data models
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
PERKS AT WORK
- Product Methodologies: You are diligent, detail-oriented and have the ability to prioritize requests and deliverables according to the company’s overall strategy and goals. You have strong experience in agile software development methodologies and are familiar with Scrum, Kanban or other lean software development workflows. You have worked in close collaboration with software engineering teams. You know how to define a product roadmap and have experience in working with stakeholders on delivering the expected business benefits.
- Analytical Skills: You are skilled in prioritising the product backlog based on qualitative and quantitative data. Experience with Python, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Databricks, and SQL is a plus.You empower the product team to track the right metrics and drive the product strategy driven by data.
- Customer focus: You have strong customer and service orientation and always keep customer and client perspectives in mind.
- Communication: Fluent in English. German or any other Central European language is a plus.
- Team Spirit: Our team is important to us and we are looking to have a great team player to join us. Positive energy, no-job-is-beneath-you attitude.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
ABOUT ZALANDO CONNECTED RETAIL
As part of the Zalando universe, Connected Retail is enabling brick-and-mortar stores to sell directly to millions of online consumers on the Zalando platform. Together with our partners and state -of- the- art technologies we are building a seamless experience for our 42 million active customers to shop from local stores. This results in greater shopping experience, product selection and availability in products, faster delivery times and more sustainable shipping.
THE FUTURE OF RETAIL IS CONNECTED
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten