Junior Partner Consultant France (m/w/d) - Connected Retail
As a Junior Partner Consultant (m/w/d), you will be the first point of contact for our small-to-mid size retail partners in your assigned region and ultimately develop long-term strategies and short-term solutions for your partners as a trusted advisor. Hence, you will have the chance to be a part of the offline-to-online evolution in the retail industry and create a real impact on retailers. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Understand your client’s market position, business goals, in-store processes, needs, and requirements in depth and always put yourself in the client’s shoes to achieve targets via our solutions. Be a trusted advisor for your clients, building a long-term relationship with all levels at the company.
- Dive deep into the performance metrics of your clients and the region, develop actionable insights from data, and integrate them into strategic and tactical plans for your clients and region. Achieve highly ambitious growth and profitability targets and ensure a superior client experience.
- Ensure that solutions you developed are executed properly and according to client expectations by taking ownership for relevant end-to-end workflows, involving other internal teams proactively and overseeing the successful outcomes.
- Independently drive the interaction with external partners of low complexity through a clear and empathic communication style, giving partners a deep knowledge about both company products and strategic direction.
PERKS AT WORK
- A minimum of 1-2 years of relevant working experience, ideally within B2B, and at least a bachelor's degree. Start-up experience is considered an asset
- Sales mindset and consultative approach to solving problems, analyze and challenge old processes and develop new ones with an interest in technology
- Data and fact-driven, creating and understanding reports, and explaining complex topics in a concise and easily understandable way
- Communication and negotiation skills in English and French, any other language is a plus
- Energetic, motivated, and articulate team player who is passionate about account management and customer experience
- The digitization of retailers' stores and their integration with Zalando is a further step towards the best possible shopping experience for our customers. With a larger network, we can improve the availability of products and sizes in the Zalando fashion store and local stores in the future. In the long run, Zalando customers can benefit from this approach, such as location-based delivery or same-day delivery. Currently, partners can become part of Zalando Connected Retail by digitizing their inventory from local stores and processing orders via Zalando's platform.A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO CONNECTED RETAIL
As part of the Zalando universe, Connected Retail is enabling brick-and-mortar stores to sell directly to millions of online consumers on the Zalando platform. Together with our partners and state -of- the- art technologies we are building a seamless experience for our 42 million active customers to shop from local stores. This results in greater shopping experience, product selection and availability in products, faster delivery times and more sustainable shipping.
THE FUTURE OF RETAIL IS CONNECTED
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten