Junior E-mail & Push Marketeer (CRM) - The Netherlands
As Junior Direct Marketing Manager for the Netherlands, you will position Zalando as the starting point for fashion by managing the CRM communication with the local customer base within the fashion store. You are responsible for our customer communication with the Dutch customer base via e-mail and push notification.
You will be part of the Customer Inbox team in our Digital Experience organisation, who inspires, informs, and engages consumers and enables Zalando teams to reach out via personalized direct communication (email and push).WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Plan, prepare, and assure quality of all commercial newsletters and push notifications for the Netherlands
- Convert local communication and trading strategy into a direct communication plan for the country. Closely work with all relevant stakeholders, such as the local Marketing and Retail team, to create direct communication plans for all locally created campaigns
- Monitor and analyze performance of commercial communication, derive local insights and define improvements based on KPIs. Develop and innovate our communication using variations, A/B tests and explore opportunities with our tooling, as well as driving cross-functional CRM-related projects
- Closely monitor competitors direct marketing activities/industry standards and identify opportunities and risks
PERKS AT WORK
- A degree in Business, Marketing or equivalent, along with 2+ years of work experience in the field. A marketing background in a fashion-related or e-commerce environment is a plus.
- Strong communication skills and fluent in English & Dutch.
- Motivated by collaborating with multiple stakeholders. Able to work in an independent and structured manner, whilst remaining flexible and a good team player.
- Strong commercial and analytical mindset with proven years of experience.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
- We offer attractive conditions with our fitness cooperation partner FitX. Due to COVID’19 we had to pause our inhouse offers such as sports classes in our own gyms or even massages. We provide a workplace wellness app with live & pre recorded classes, physiotherapy advice, meditation & mindfulness, team and company challenges and healthy recipes.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 39 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten