Senior Software Engineer - Identity & Access Management (IAM)
Identity and Access Management (IAM) is a key technology at Zalando, providing secure access to our e-commerce fashion platform for our employees, partnering businesses, and customers. As Senior Software Engineer in Identity & Access Management (IAM) you will work in this dynamic environment together with a talented and diverse team, influencing, building, and operating the next generation IAM technology stack at Zalando.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Contribute to the next step of Zalando’s Corporate IAM ecosystem and support the migration away from inhouse-build legacy components towards state-of-the-art solutions (like OKTA, Saviynt, Open Policy Agent)
- Design, develop and operate the integration components between these products using modern development practices.
- Cooperate and contribute to concepts around IAM, design and shape our future system architecture, and use your interpersonal skills to reach consensus within the team
- Support colleagues throughout Zalando to successfully integrate with the Corporate IAM ecosystem.
- Join our 24/7 On-Call team.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Commitment to write robust and secure software with an enthusiasm to learn, improve and grow together as a team, and as a person
- Understand and believe in Test Driven Development, support clean code, and embrace regular code reviews
- Experience in software migration projects
- Experience in IAM concepts and technologies is a plus
- Modest nature that prefers problem solving in the team over insisting on personal opinion
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Zalando Identity & Access Management (IAM) is responsible for providing secure access to the Zalando fashion platform, as well as related applications and services from a variety of internal and external users. The rapidly changing security landscape, growth of the Zalando business and newer forms of access have direct impact on our IAM landscape.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten