Finance Manager Fashion Store
As Finance Manager Fashion Store you will be part of the Fashion Store FP&A team and become the financial “go-to-person” for the leadership group of one of our Business Units. This will include the responsibility for financial analysis, planning & reporting duties, as well investment controlling tasks. You will need to build a strong relationship with decision makers and through sharp financial analysis provide them transparency on their spend to-date and reflect on this in combination with their investment intent and goals. By developing a good understanding of the Zalando Group Strategy you will be furthermore able to guide our stakeholders through short and mid term decision making processes that are in line with our financial goals and strategy. Besides, you will be invited to contribute to over-arching projects or processes. This will help you widen your scope and gain a good understanding of the Zalando business model. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- As part of the Fashion Store Financial Planning & Analysis Department you will create financial transparency and provide decision support for the Management.
- You will act as business partner to department owners helping them to equip their function with the right resources to deliver the Zalando Group Strategy.
- You will be responsible for the Financial Statement of Business Units, including a high integration of Accounting, People & Operations and other main stakeholder groups.
- You will have the freedom to link and improve the financial processes directly with the decision making of the Fashion Store Management to empower valuable decision making.
- You will take over projects and manage work streams independently.
PERKS AT WORK
- You hold a degree (Master) in Finance, Economics, Statistics, Business Administration, or equivalent and you have at least 5 years work experience in a related field.
- You have strong process and analytical skills to deliver a great data-driven performance.
- You are self-driven, results-oriented, enjoy working independently, and you are not afraid to make an impact and convince colleagues.
- You are curious and open to continuous change, accepts uncertainty and actively seeks improvements in your area of responsibility. You are brave. You experiment and test improvements.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use. Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten