Junior Integration Manager (w/m/d)
As an Junior Integration Manager, you’re part of a high performing team, creating new and innovative ways to connect people and fashion and having the ownership of high caliber strategic Partners. Besides, you are the go-to person for cross functional team members from Categories, Engineering, Logistics, Customer Service, Sales, Key Account, Accounting and Operations seeking to improve the day-to-day processes and help provide potential solutions.
The role is located in our Headquarters in Berlin, Germany.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Ownership of partner integration with strategic brands and retailers
- Manage stakeholders and deliver results in tight deadlines while maintain great relationships with our partners.
- Act as a central contact person for our external stakeholders and partner providers during the integration process of new brands.
- Collaborate with other departments including Technology, Logistics, Customer Service, Accounting and Operations topics during the integration phase
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
PERKS AT WORK
- Minimum of 2-3 years of expertise in project management or experience in a related field. You have earned a degree in Economics, Logistics, Business Administration or comparable qualification.
- Basic understanding of API, strong analytical skills with attention to detail as well as an interest in project management and eagerness to learn new tools
- A result-driven mindset: you drive projects autonomously, keep tight deadlines and manage multiple stakeholders. You enjoy transforming singular challenges into scalable solutions which empowers you to excel in challenging one-off situations as well as in scaling environments.
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, in English with the ability to engage with a multilingual international stakeholder base and teams at various levels
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten