Senior Back-end Engineer - Zalando Loyalty
AtZalando Plus, our mission is to provide our customers with the most elevated online fashion experience, offering unlimited access to free premium delivery and returns pick-ups, personal style advice, premium customer care service and exclusive offers.
As Back-end Engineer at Zalando Plus, you will take end-to-end responsibility for your product. We operate on a Java centric Microservice stack with clear API first attitude. Our setup as a real full stack product gives you the opportunity to participate in the whole product chainWHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED:
- Design, develop, deploy, operate and improve important software solutions that impact millions of customers
- Based on our Microservices architecture, you and your team will own your code and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver, as well operate large-scale applications on PaaS/SaaS cloud (Kubernetes)
- Take ownership for the whole development cycle - from architecture design to testing to implementation and maintenance
- Add value by leveraging current trends in software design, architecture and web services
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Professional development experience on Java/Spring Boot stacks with no fear of other technologies such as Kotlin, Python or Node.js
- Experience with RDBMS, NoSQL databases, and an in-depth understanding of the consistency and availability guarantees they provide. Experience building Microservices architectures, distributed systems and RESTful APIs. Good understanding of async event processing and handling
- Ability to run large-scale applications on a PaaS/SaaS cloud, preferably Kubernetes
- Eager to build systems for production. You care about throughput, latency and availability before they become a problem, and build appropriate monitoring before bringing anything live
- Good verbal and written communication skills; ability to discuss technical architecture and designs with other senior and principal engineers
PERKS AT WORK
- Relocation assistance for the successful international candidate, family service and parent & child rooms.
- State-of-the-art hardware, Software, Server, Network & Data Center environment.
- Opportunity to attend and speak at conferences and trainings to develop yourself, open sourcecommitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds.
- Competitive salary, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, public transport discounts, free drinks & fruits and the hardware of your choice.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten