Internship in Digital Marketing - Industrial Adhesives—
Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Digital Marketing - Industrial Adhesives HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Become part of a global incubator team and accelerate new digital business development in the area of predictive maintenance
- Develope and coordinate content and new features for a web app based on user testing, analysis of analytics etc.
- Coordinate and assist in digital launch activities for internal and external channels
- Support in project management and take on high level of responsibility
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in the field of marketing, project management, research, economics or equivalent
- Work experience in B2B marketing and know-how in project management
- Experienced and/or strong interest in digital marketing
- Fluent English language skills, German is a plus
- Knowledge of UX/UI is a plus, advanced MS Office skills
- Team player with a start-up mentality and the ability to work at a high level of independency
- Strong analytical mindset and communication skills
- Self-motivated and results-oriented student striving for excellence in a challenging environment
- Availability as of August for six months
21018205 Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited TermContact information for application-related questions:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich