Strategic Project Manager New Work
Our Business Unit is responsible for designing employee centric journeys and products. Our team’s specific focus is on New Work. Our mission is to define our future ways of working embracing not only the cultural aspects but ensuring operational excellence at all stages.
As an expert you are the organisational and conceptual engine of different work streams within the New Work team. You collaborate with the sub workstreams teams to drive work in an agile manner and guide them towards autonomy. You will facilitate the planning of projects and work closely with our stakeholders to meet their needs and requirements. You will manage the communication and information culture of the teams.
As a specialist in project management and conceptual thinking, you are part of our New Work team embedded within People Operations and will be accountable for supporting the overall conceptualization, strategy definition, planning, organization and delivery of our ways of working into the organization.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Apply conceptual skills when putting the company and the project itself in the bigger picture , in order to plan its growth, see potential obstacles, and develop contingency plans with focus on the future of work at Zalando.
- Support the overall project management and the successful delivery of Zalando´s ways of working management (e.g. roadmap design, definition of milestones and working packages, preparing/ facilitating workshops, monitoring, stakeholder management and communications)
- Work close with workstream members and develop detailed work plans to manage their priorities, milestones and challenges to support alignment and collaboration
- Responsible for setting up process reporting and tracking as well as centralizing all inquiries by internal stakeholder and for supporting the Works Councils co-determination process
- You’ll work closely with a variety of different internal and external stakeholders and confidently and professionally represent your findings and decisions
- You will manage projects with high strategic or structural impact together with expert teams. You will be actively involved in projects of priority for the company and ensure timely implementation across the business.
- You will liaise with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including senior and top management. You will also have an end-to-end responsibility for those projects: from briefing, over analysis, creation of concepts, and presenting your findings to the leadership teams
PERKS AT WORK
- +5 years of experience in project management and eCommerce or consulting background. Additionally you are versed in compiling strategy papers and presenting these to senior management. Familiarity with and interest in the discipline of organisational ways of working, culture and enablement New Work, organisational analytics and people metrics.
- Outstanding analytical, quantitative and conceptual skills.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics or equivalent with a proven track record in high-quality problem solving, project management and analysis in a previous role
- You're able to take initiative, use good judgement, understand deadlines and carry multiple projects through to completion even with much interruption. You're an authentic and mission-driven person who doesn't shy away from sparring with senior stakeholders. Good collaboration with teams is especially important to you.
- Fluent written and oral English skills and excellent writing and communication skills. German language skills are a plus.
- You have been part of a project team managing business critical projects on a company wide scale
- Familiarity with the discipline of organisational ways of working, culture and enablement: you show specific interest in New Work, organisational analytics and people metrics.
- Strong analytical, presentation, and communication skills, able to identify project risks and issues, and ensure these are assessed and appropriately managed
- You are top of the class and you manage to quickly get into complex topics. You are able to easily navigate this innovative, dynamic environment. You always act in the spirit of the management board members and put the success of their the projects in the foreground
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use. Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten