Senior Strategic Partner Manager - Category Men (w/m/d)
Our partnership with brands is deeply rooted in our DNA and one of Zalando’s success factors.
The Senior Strategic Partner Manager for our Men Category is responsible for co-creating and implementing the strategic growth plans in collaboration with the internal teams for one or more partners, by leveraging the full spectrum of the Zalando Platform and acting as the main contact to the partner.
You will own our holistic strategy with some of Zalando’s most important brand partners (e.g. PVH, adidas, VF, Levi’s, and similar), providing commercial expertise and advice to drive mutual long-term partnership and commercial growth, and bringing Zalando’s best to the partner relationship.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Strategy Execution: Develop, maintain, and execute a 3-years plan with clear roadmaps and timelines and coordinate partner focused initiatives across relevant functions within and beyond Category Management
- Platform Management: Link the Zalando Platform vision and project landscape with the partner’s needs, and financial and strategic plans. Drive cross-department partner focused initiatives and ensure their timely implementation
- Stakeholder Management: Ensure transparency across stakeholders to facilitate project progress. Maintain a strong network within the partners’ organization and enable structured relationship management
- Financial Planning: Support the Category Teams with the setting and alignment of commercial growth targets for the partnership with the selected brands. Integrate Zalando business models and services feeding into the plans and track target achievements
- Negotiation: Set annual terms and conditions, ensuring a positive and commercially viable partnership.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
PERKS AT WORK
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in economics, finance, management or comparable qualification. You have gained 5+ years of work experience in consumer-oriented commercial, partner-facing, or highly analytical roles
- You are a strategic commercial thinker with impressive analytical skills and critical mindset. You have strong technical skills in Microsoft / Google Suite
- You have a strong understanding of the P&L lines in an ecommerce - retailing environment, and empathy for the needs of a consumer brand
- You have outstanding communication skills and can drive projects with different teams across the organization, including senior management stakeholders
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten