ABOUT THE TEAM
Department: Client Engineering - Tracking Team
Reports to: Engineering Manager
Team Size: 8
The tracking team is responsible for collecting user behaviour data from the Zalando web store and mobile shopping apps. Our goal is to empower Zalando as a company to take the right decisions and help understand the needs of millions of active customers.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You will be responsible for the collection and data pipelines that enrich and move the data to internal and external partners.
- You will interface with product managers and stakeholders to gather requirements so that you can deliver exactly what is needed.
- You will choose emerging technologies and approaches to create high-performance data processing solutions that scale.
- Challenging our status quo and helping us define best practices for how we work by designing data-intensive applications.
PERKS AT WORK
- Experience with Big Data technologies (e.g. Kafka, Flink)
- Good understanding of architectures of tracking systems, such as Google Analytics
- Willingness to create a digital platform which will serve many internal users
- Experience in designing and development of high throughput and/or streaming systems
- Experience with microservices architecture, distributed systems, and RESTful APIs
- Proficient at cloud infrastructure such as AWS and Kubernetes
- Around 5+ years proficient experience in at JAVA
- You enjoy solving complex problems, and are able to think out of the box. You possess an eye for code quality, testing, software architecture and performance.
- Hands-on experience with production systems and are comfortable working in collaboration with different engineering teams.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten