Merchandise Planner - Women’s Footwear Casual (f/m/d)
As a Merchandise Planner you have end-to-end accountability for a defined part of the business. You are responsible for defining the financial KPI plan that is reflective of the unit strategy for a season which you have determined with your buying counterpart. You have total accountability for steering parts of the unit to reach the financial KPIs defined. You guide junior members in your unit on actions to take to ensure the KPIs of the unit are achieved.
To deliver your role you are confident in using forecasting and reporting tools and use your experience of managing several end-to-end planning cycles to mitigate risk and capture opportunities.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Demonstrate total accountability of leading at least one end-to-end planning cycle for a defined area due to your experience working in Merchandise Planning or a commercially facing analytical role. You optimize opportunities and mitigate risks with your significant experience in using both planning and forecasting tools. You ensure your unit remains competitive while optimizing margin and stock turn.
- Identifying trends, initiatives and opportunities through multiple data points. You collaborate well with Buyers, developing a strategy tailored to specific market needs, as well as identifying which internal departments you should build collaborative relationships with to deliver your financial results. You will work closely with brands negotiating the right terms for your business and leading the brand relationships growing the Zalando business season after season.
- Conducting historical analysis to better understand the business, as well as managing assortment planning through flow plans and product quantifications. You take ambitious growth targets in your stride and are creative in your approach of how to get there.
- Ensure high levels of product availability by managing the team members in the replenishment of inventories. You are hands on and support junior team members improving processes and utilizing new tooling improvements
PERKS AT WORK
- Bachelor's degree in Business or comparable field. Merchandising/Planning experience (preferably at a multi-national fashion-retailer and/or within eCommerce) with proven end to end ownership for at least 1 planning cycle. Confident in using both planning and forecasting tools to determine risks and opportunities - familiarity utilizing at least one merchandise planning software is highly beneficial.
- Motivation, structure and positivity in a very dynamic and fast-paced environment, embracing change and being always on the hunt for solutions. You exercise high levels of personal accountability and are willing to go the extra mile to achieve results. You have excellent English skills, communicate clearly with varied stakeholders and possess solid negotiation skills.
- Solid experience of functionally managing and developing junior team members, you are ready to build upon these skills and gain exposure to disciplinary leadership
- You love to work with numbers and figures and have a strong strategic mindset. You take MS Office in your stride and consider yourself an expert in Excel.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten