Sales Administration Manager - ZMS
As part of the newly created ZMS Sales Back-Office team, you will gain an in-depth understanding of the whole order-to-cash process and provide support to the sales organisation throughout the process chain as a co-pilot especially covering administrative tasks around invoicing and contract management. You will also monitor, analyse, and support in creating new metrics to ensure an efficient and compliant process setup. You will work together with different teams within one of the fastest growing businesses at Zalando. You will be able to have a material impact on the order-to-cash performance while being tasked to also proactively shape and improve the process going forward.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You are responsible for the Partner, campaign, and invoice data management in a CRM system environment
- You take care of the contract management incl. safeguarding compliant sales processes
- You own the invoice monitoring and processing as well as the support of dunning cases in alignment with the Accounting department
- The role supports and interacts with both internal and external customers locally and internationally so the post-holder needs to be comfortable working in a multinational and multicultural environment
- The role comes with a constant requirement to challenge the status quo in order to deliver improvements to effectiveness, efficiency, and cost of process delivery
- Your expertise in building up new order-to-cash processes and ongoingly shaping and optimizing them going forward is needed
- You are the central point of contact for your stakeholders and other team members to provide process guidance
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- An academical degree in economics, business administration, or a similar educational background
- At least 2 years of working experience in a comparable administrative role (preferably experience in B2B)
- Profound knowledge of finance and sales related KPIs like DSO, WAPT, WDTC etc.
- Highly motivated person with initiative, the ability to prioritize, and to multitask
- Very good knowledge of MS Office and high proficiency in working with CRM or similar systems
- Excellent analytical skills with a profound understanding of compliant sales and invoicing processes with a focus on finding solutions
- Fluent in English (written and verbal communication)
- Experience in managing and the ability to motivate a team is a plus
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
ABOUT ZALANDO MARKETING SERVICES
Zalando Marketing Services (ZMS) is the 360° marketing unit of Europe’s leading online platform for fashion and lifestyle, Zalando. We work with the world’s largest fashion and lifestyle brands and provide them with impactful solutions across all marketing touchpoints, access to relevant audiences and in-depth data knowledge, as well as inspiring creation and content.
At ZMS we create meaningful connections between brands and consumers through a deep understanding of their personalities. We work with brands, agencies and publishers from fashion and beyond to produce innovative, impactful campaigns that reach the right audience at the right moment. Thanks to its holistic mix of cutting-edge and privacy compliant technology, in-depth audience insights, expansive reach and compelling content brands produce successful campaigns across multiple digital marketing channels.
For more information check our this link:https://zms.zalando.com/
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form – we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten