Senior Security & Privacy Expert
As a Senior Product Security/Privacy Expert at Zalando, working directly in a business unit as an embedded security and privacy consultant, you will be a crucial link between delivery teams and Information Security. Within the unit you will play a critical role, introducing and promoting best practices right from the software design phase and enabling teams to navigate the complexities of security and privacy risks. Senior Security/Privacy Experts will identify and challenge security and privacy risks, as well as issues throughout the development process. If you have a proven background in IT security and privacy within modern agile cloud based architecture and development environments, as well as very strong communication and relationship skills, then you might be the expert we are looking for.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Enabling delivery teams to take responsibility for security, risk, and privacyaspects of their products or services
- Advising and guiding business unit management on addressing security andprivacy risks
- Fostering a culture of security and privacy by design inside the business unit
- Collaborating with the central legal, compliance, security, and datagovernance teams, as well as delivery teams, to improve engineeringstandards, tooling, and processes
- Drive adoption of standardized security architecture patterns. Be the advocate of the business unit in the conversations with the central functions
PERKS AT WORK
- Strong communication skills: you know how to explain the complex natureof security and privacy risks
- Solution driven and pragmatic mindset: you find practical solutions whichwork for your stakeholders.
- Proven background in IT security, within modern Agile cloud basedarchitecture and development environments
- Great relationship building skills: you build trust and understanding between all levels of a business unit and the central security and compliance teams
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten