Senior Frontend Engineer - Web Rendering Framework
The team is responsible for developing Zalando’s web rendering framework serving millions of users and the ecosystem around. We render over 3000 pages per second with high performance while enabling teams to deliver fast new impactful experiences to the Fashion Store customers. You can read more about our micro-frontend architecture and its design intentions here and about our Client Engineering Team here.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You will be working on the core architecture of the framework:
- Backend for frontend with server side rendering
- Client-side runtime orchestrating view composition
- You will be enabling teams at Zalando to deliver features on the Web and on the App by implementing the core system and the tooling ecosystem around it
- You will provide developer productivity tools for the framework: linting, unit and end to end tests alongside continuous integration and deployment
- You will operate the framework in production
PERKS AT WORK
- You have a strong drive to work on technical topics
- Experience with a graphQL framework is a plus
- You enjoy solving complex problems, and are able to think out of the box.
- You have an eye for code quality, testing, software architecture and performance.
- You have hands-on experience with production systems.
- You are strong working in collaboration with engineering teams and stakeholders from different backgrounds.
- You are looking to make an impact on Zalando’s web architecture.
- You are motivated to learn from and mentor other engineers
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten