Intern Media Activation ZMS (W/M/D)
The Activation Management team owns the setup, optimization, and enhancement of media campaigns. Being at the forefront of delivery, this team owns the execution and realization of strategy and activation.
This team works closely with the Campaign Managers to ensure media is executed to our expectations across the entire media mix. With a passion for all things digital, the steering team works to enhance overall output with operational excellence and test and learn mentality.
As a Media Activation Intern you will execute integrated media plans and partnerships in collaboration with other team members and stakeholdersWHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Monitoring and optimization of media across different digital channels (including adjusting budgets/bids, altering targeting and refreshing creatives)
- Optimizing inflight campaigns based on internal and external data points such as audience, device, location and time performance as well as other critical indicators
- Analyzing campaign results continuously, with the ability to notice and flag any issues within large sets of data, and actively improve on performance by making good use of insights
- Understanding the complete user customer journey and adjust campaign set up accordingly to achieve the best campaign results
- Reporting on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and post-campaign basis to hit monthly/quarterly objectives and media plan targets (data reporting)
- Supporting the Partner Consultancy teams, clients and Campaign Managers, with ongoing optimization recommendations
PERKS AT WORK
- Technical Skills & Platform Knowledge of one of the following - DV360, SA360, Google Campaign Manager, Google Studio, Smart.ly, Kenshoo, Marin Software, Adobe Media Facebook Business Manager, etc.
- Previous trafficking and ad operations experience is a plus
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Analytical Thinking / result-driven and solution-oriented working style
- Strong digital media/market understanding across Europe
- Strong experience managing campaigns across the various mechanisms, channels and buying models
- Strong understanding of optimization levers & testing approaches
- Strong Communication skills
- Profound knowledge of MS-Office
- Strong level of Autonomy and Decisiveness
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, municipality services, flexible working times, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten