(Senior) Content Manager / Editor – English Speaker
We are looking for a strong addition to the Editorial Team, Zalando’s Corporate Content Team, based at Zalando’s headquarters in Berlin. Being part of the Corporate Affairs department, the Editorial Team is responsible for developing, planning and executing innovative corporate content campaigns on external and internal channels. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You devise, plan and execute smart content campaigns that help Zalando to reach its ambitious strategic business and communication goals
- You develop editorial narratives, formats, write copy, develop storyboards and scripts and turn story ideas into great corporate content for our internal and external channels
- You write and edit content for our corporate website. Furthermore, you are responsible for our content with key stakeholders within the company
- You use data to optimize content planning, development and execution.
- You create and devise content for social media. You actively source ideas for new content from within the company and from public discussions
PERKS AT WORK
- Degree from journalism school, finished editorial traineeship or equivalent professional experience
- Profound editorial experience in a fast-paced environment, ideally in a corporate communications department, with a content (marketing) agency, social media agency or digital agency
- Profound experience and expertise in creating and editing written content, in scripting for audio and video formats as well as adapting content to different channels and audiences (internal & external)
- Familiarity and hands-on experience with typical editorial processes, methods and ways of working such as story sourcing, storylining, copywriting, line editing, script writing, fact checking etc.
- English speaker on native level and good command of written and spoken German
- International team, direct lines of communication, high degree of personal responsibility
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment, and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere; flexible working environment
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings, mentoring and personal development opportunities, an international team of experts
- We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten