Engineering Manager - Style Advice Team (Apps Engineering)
The Zalandos Style Advice team is responsible for helping customers make the right fashion and beauty decisions to make their shopping lives easier.
As this is a challenging task, we incorporate multiple approaches to solve customer problems. Our toolbox includes machine learning recommendations, connecting customers and (human) experts, engaging content formats, and finally, more classic, rule-based solutions.
As an Engineering Manager, you will be joining a new Apps Engineering team to create the best-in-class mobile apps customer experience of Style Advice. Find out more about how our Mobile Engineering teams work here. #clientengineeringWHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Hire, lead, and grow the mobile apps Zalando Style Advice team
- Create and nurture a high performing culture of technical and operational excellence
- Drive a long-term architecture vision that enables the product strategy and the definition of cornerstones for technology
- Ensure close collaboration with other teams and your stakeholders
PERKS AT WORK
- You have a track record (at least 3 years) of building and leading successful mobile teams in a large scale complex environment
- You are an engineering leader who works with people on an eye-level and creates a culture of trust, growth, ownership and responsibility
- You have hands on experience and knowledge in iOS or Android development and are able to participate in technical discussions, challenge technical decisions, and support professional growth of the engineers in the team
- You have an agile and collaborative approach with strong customer and people focus
- You have a strong solution-focused mindset - you tackle the problems at the root and know how to find solutions in a complex environment
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten