This role sits in the Markets Planning & Trading organization, a cross-markets commercial and business planning department that plans and drives the commercial performance of Zalando across all European markets.
In this role, the E-commerce Lead France will serve as the commercial and onsite campaigns owner for Zalando in the French market. The successful candidate will lead the local commercial and campaigns plan and support the FR commercial strategy to reach Zalando sales objectives and close performance gaps. The Retail Lead will bring a strong commercial understanding of the business and its key value drivers, as well as a strong local expertise in order to drive key commercial steering actions and assortment decisions. This is a high-impact, high-visibility role that will have a direct influence on the day-to-day rhythm of Zalando’s core consumer business and ensure its continued success.
The role will lead a team of 2 e-commerce professionals. The role reports with a solid line into the Head of Markets Planning & Trading France.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Drive the commercial campaign planning for France with full ownership of the local commercial plan. You will be responsible for creating compelling local commercial and voucher strategies to maximise conversion in close collaboration with the FR Head of Planning & Trading, Commercial planning and Pricing teams considering topline and bottom line objectives.
- Lead key sales events in France (e.g Cyber week, Soldes) and ensure commercial alignment of communication plan, customer journey, game plan and offer consistency, resources and enablement of the teams (CRM, Marketing, Global Sales campaign team, Partners, ZMS…)
- Drive the categories performance in France through local business insights, assortment analysis and localization of our assortment strategy in collaboration with various cross-functional stakeholders (Supply incl. categories and logistics, tech, local marketing team)
- Own the Onsite and Customer journey with full accountability for a seamless customer journey across all touchpoints. You will be responsible for identifying key users and competitive insights to develop business opportunities with internal DX teams (e.g. UX, UI, A/B-tests), guarding local customer and commercial interests
- Participate to cross-functional projects for France, developing and implementing new business opportunities and launches of new features in France (e.g Pre-Owned offer, Connected Retail or Plus Membership)
- Support the France strategy through closely collaborating with the local General Manager and several local functional team such as Brand Marketing, Pricing, Supply
- Lead and develop the France retail team of two people
PERKS AT WORK
- Master’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or equivalent
- 6+ years of experience in retail, business or consulting and a previous experience in E-commerce with a good understanding of online business models.
- Strong understanding of the French fashion market and knowledge of complex business models (Full price, Off price and Second hand business)
- Proven strong analytical skills combined with knowledge of trends and fashion. You are data-driven and can derive insights and business recommendations from quantitative sources
- You have experience in leading a team
- Experience with working in a fast-paced dynamic environment. You enjoy change, quick thinking and making decisions
- Team player you are well organized and feel comfortable leading several key projects with different stakeholders while acting as an owner and keeping high priority in mind to drive the business forward
- Great communicator and facilitator, you are fluent in French and English
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten