Senior Product Manager-ROI Measurement (m/f/d)
The Traffic Optimization Platform is one of the most important levers to drive Zalando’s growth. Estimating the ROI of marketing activities is necessary to optimally allocate large monetary investments and drive Zalando’s vision to become “the starting point for fashion”.
As a senior product manager within the ROI Measurement team (Traffic and Pricing Platform department), you will be collaborating with applied scientists, engineers and analysts. You will help realize our vision by building the best marketing measurement solution in Europe. You will have the ownership and autonomy to identify problems and develop solutions in a fast-paced and ambiguous environment.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Analyze complex situations from different perspectives (e.g. commercial, legal, technical) and break down problems in order to design a strong product strategy.
- Execute on the strategy to deliver exceptional and robust products by defining clear objectives, priorities and removing roadblocks.
- Contribute to the development of the in-house experimentation platform allowing the team to run large scale experiments across multiple countries.
- Create cutting edge measurement products: estimating the long term impact of marketing investments, continuously estimating & forecasting the ROI.
- Structure complex topics into easy-to-understand messages and communicate effectively across all levels.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
PERKS AT WORK
- 3+ years product management experience working with cross-functional teams of applied scientists and engineers.
- Strong quantitative data analysis and critical thinking skills; ability to use hard data to back up assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and discuss technical concepts, make tradeoffs and evaluate new ideas with technical employees.
- Proven track record of successfully owning the strategy and implementation of medium complex products and delivering outcomes for the business.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage with senior executives.
- Knowledge in statistics and/or causal inference is a plus.
- Proficiency with Python and/or SQL is a plus
- Experience in marketing not required
- Dynamic, motivated and multinational team of experts to inspire and support you
- Work together in a flat hierarchy to create a cooperative, team player environment
- Competitive salary, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, office in Kreuzberg, public transport discounts, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten