Engineering Manager - Marketing Technology (Facebook) (w/m/d)
Help us build our vision of a big data and machine learning driven platform to automate ad creation, campaign management and bidding for one of Europe's largest online marketing budgets.
Lead a strong team of five senior and mid level Python software developers creating and operating performance marketing automation solutions for Facebook and Instagram. Learn about Facebook performance marketing and work closely with product managers and data scientists to deliver new and impactful products fast. Continue the success story of one of Zalando’s drivers to triple our business. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Deliverhigh quality software by paying strong attention to API design, automated tests, scalability and resilience. Design microservice first and integrate machine learning. Shared time between leading responsibilities and coding
- Coach and technically guide your team on all levels of their career. Foster a team culture of trust, support and sparring. Manage agile team ceremonies and guide architecture discussions
- Partner with internal stakeholders from planning to delivering business value quickly & continuously. Interact with external architects or engineers from Facebook to onboard to new features. Understand our business and innovate fast in a rapidly changing legal and technical landscape
- Align cross functionally with product managers, applied scientists and data engineers. Join the department’s leadership team to support strategic initiatives
PERKS AT WORK
- Tech Acumen: 8+ years hands-on experience in designing, developing backend services and distributed systems. Knowledge in ad tech, operating machine learning services or our stack are a plus: Python, Kubernetes, Databricks / Spark, AWS (S3, ElastiCache, IAM, ELB, CloudFormation), RabbitMQ, Celery, Flask, SQL (Postgres), Kafka
- Leadership: 2+ years tech leadership experience as team lead or technical lead coaching engineers. Taking care of team health, software quality and business impact alike
- Communication: Ability to align business requirements and complex technical topics across roles and teams with a high level of communication skills. Be a role model for an inclusive team culture
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to about 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
#marketsjobs, #marketsjobstech, #marketssoftwareeng
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten