Lead of Intralogistics Implementation (w/m/d) - Logistic Network Development
As a Lead (w/m/d) within the Logistics Network Development Team at Zalando, you are responsible for the further development of intralogistics in our European logistics network. You will contribute your experience and strategic knowledge in the implementation of automation, conveyor technology, steel construction and processes to drive forward the expansion of our logistics network and enhance the network capabilities. You will be significantly responsible to develop strategies for the build up of the most modern logistics centres in Europe.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Lead several teams through all phases of the implementation, beginning with the detailed engineering up to the running system. You create a working environment for your directs by supporting and motivating them to perform at the highest level.
- Strategic planning and alignment for the simultaneous installation and commissioning of several highly automated logistics sites throughout Europe.
- Maintain and improve the standards of project management according to PRINCE2 in order to ensure the success of the projects and raise the bar in terms of quality and efficiency. Review and report on overall progress against the strategic plan. Identify risks, remove obstacles and adjust planning if escalations have not been successful. Trustworthy and conscientious handling of cost centre and project budget ownership.
- Effectively manage the interaction of different teams and build a strong network within the streams of logistics planning, operations, IT, software engineering, health and safety, etc. to gain a frictionless work together. You build up a good relationship with external partners and other stakeholders.
PERKS AT WORK
- Knowledge about logistics automation solutions and a deep understanding of logistics processes, long-term trends and industry expertise. Degree (Bachelor, Master, PhD) in industrial engineering, mechanical engineering or business administration with relevant professional experience.
- Experience as Senior Consultant / Senior Expert / Lead / Head in the field of intralogistics, ideally e-commerce in an experienced role, leading team of >3 direct reports. Experience and broad network within the intralogistics market and among suppliers or with a large supplier for intralogistic solutions.
- Strong facilitation, communication & problem resolution skills and the ability to build a strong network and relationships with executives and stakeholders alike. You speak the language of business as well as engineering. You are confident in English as the language of daily business and any documentation
- Experience in negotiating and technically reviewing contracts together with internal business partners.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten