Senior Program Manager - Global PMO (f/m/d)
The Global PMO team is responsible for driving Zalando’s most complex, large scale projects. As a Senior Program Manager (f/m/d) you will drive these project end-to-end. You manage time and scope and are the custodian of alignment, both vertical and horizontal. You ensure effective collaboration and collaborate with a Technical Program Manager who guides and validates the technical approach. Together you are responsible for bringing the envisioned end result live.
Some example projects: Cyber Week & Black Friday, bringing the Fashion Store live in new countries, allowing partner brands to integrate to our Fashion Store, ensuring compliance with the new payment regulation, etc.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Leading global projects, taking an end-to-end approach. You will reliably deliver these cross-functional and cross-departmental initiatives by identifying and removing bottlenecks. You push your projects to success with your solution oriented mindset
- Getting things done and challenging the status quo. You instinctively know what the critical success factors are and change complexity into clarity. You remove any roadblocks that stand in the way of the project. Youeffectively manage conflict and priorities. You can adjust your approach for each individual project and can play many roles; from in-house consultant to business analyst to hands-on product owner
- Using your excellent soft-skills, you bring in and involve the right people to make projects happen. You build up relationships in the blink of an eye and think beyond silos. You naturally tailor your communication to your audience, irrespective of their position in the organization. You can be convincing when you need to be but also know when to listen
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You have 5+ years of project management experience. You draw upon your past immersion of working in an agile and iterative environment and focus on delivering projects effectively and efficiently and know how to boost cross-functional teams and projects. You apply high quality project management standards and make them evolve
- A proven track record working in a tech environment. You speak the language of business as well as engineering and understand the process of moving from the first ideation to eventual go-live and handover
- A highly motivated team player, and an expert in managing conflicts and priorities with both teams and stakeholders. You take responsibility for your tasks, and work in an independent and structured manner
- Together with your team members you continuously improve current practices. You are an innovator by heart and keep fresh by looking for new ways to do things. You are able to put new tools and concepts into practice in a diverse, living and ever-growing organization and regularly reflect on your own work and share feedback in a constructive way
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten