Principal Product Security / Privacy Expert (m/f/d)
How you do your work / how you have impact:
As a Principal Product Security/Privacy Expert at Zalando, working directly in a business unit as an embedded security and privacy consultant, you will be a crucial link between delivery teams, the unit's senior management and Information Security. Within the Product Security unit you will play a high impact role addressing security and privacy challenges with the highest degree of scope and complexity, having a company-wide impact and with the opportunity to drive the entire team in the right direction based on your expertise and experience.
Principal Security/Privacy Experts will identify and challenge company-wide security and privacy risks, as well as issues throughout the development process. If you have a proven background in IT security and privacy within modern agile cloud based architecture and development environments, as well as very strong communication and relationship skills, then you might be the expert we are looking for.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Supporting business units in identifying security and privacy risks, and designing solutions to mitigate them
- Enabling delivery teams to take responsibility for security, risk, and privacy aspects of their products or services
- Driving the prioritization of security related initiatives, including company wide topics
- Advising and guiding business unit senior management and company executives on addressing security and privacy risks
- Fostering a culture of security and privacy by design inside the business unit
- Collaborating with the central legal, compliance, security, and data governance teams, as well as delivery teams, to improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Driving adoption of standardized security architecture patterns. Being the advocate of the business unit in the conversations with the central functions
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Strategic mindset: you have the knowledge and experience to see security and privacy in a strategic perspective and know how to drive strategic security topics.
- Strong communication skills: you know how to explain the complex nature of security and privacy risks
- Solution driven and pragmatic mindset: you find practical solutions which work for your stakeholders.
- Proven background in IT security, within modern Agile cloud based architecture and development environments
- Great relationship building skills: you build trust and understanding between all levels of a business unit and the central security and compliance teams
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open sourcecommitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten