Principal Product Manager - Sustainable Fashion & Circularity
Since we have launched its do.MORE sustainability strategy in October 2019, our vision has been to become a sustainable fashion platform with a net-positive impact for people and the planet. Being a platform allows us to introduce mechanisms and set incentives that encourage both customers and partners to make more sustainable choices
As a Principal Product Manager in our Sustainability Digital Experience team, you will be joining a greenfield mission of enabling our customers to positively contribute to the wellbeing of people and the planet. You will be at the forefront of how we define & build the digital experience that fulfils Zalando’s customer promise on Sustainability. You will be working across the organization to drive the process of problem discovery, definition, solution design and delivery to continuously grow the share of customers that make more sustainable choices on Zalando. Ultimately, you will enable customers to live their social and environmental values and—in turn—positioning the Zalando platform as their first destination for more sustainable fashion.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Use a highly-analytical customer-centric mindset to build a compelling vision of the future. Work backwards from this vision to construct a narrative for how we’ll solve customer problems and realize Zalando’s opportunities
- Collaborate with cross functional teams spanning many departments (e.g. logistics, marketing, customer care) and become a trusted sparring partner to the leads of those teams
- Act as owner of your product: set a clear vision, smart roadmap and ambitious targets and then report against those on a frequent basis
- Be a mentor to other colleagues by showcasing deep expertise in Product Management methods and tools. Level up Product Management at Zalando by actively contributing to important discussions and initiatives within the Product Management job family
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 8 years of experience in Product Management and at least 4 years working independently as a Senior Product Manager or an equivalent role
- Demonstrated expertise in solving complex problems at scale and in ownership of impactful product initiatives through all phases of discovery, definition, design, and delivery
- A track record of developing desirable consumer-facing products that required making difficult trade-offs between usability, technical and operational feasibility, market readiness, and business constraints
- Ability to define and monitor your own KPIs in order to measure your impact and success of the product
- Ability to write documents and clearly communicate your product vision in simple and easy to understand language for a broad audience, including senior management, your teams, and colleagues from within and outside the Fashion Store
- Passion for Sustainability
PERKS AT WORK
- We value our culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open sourcecommitment, meet-ups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events.
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings.
- Extensive on-boarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts.
- Relocation assistance for internationals.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
As Zalando transforms from Europe’s leading e-commerce company intoThe Starting Point for Fashion, this is an exciting time to join us. We are Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We promise to give customers a flawless choice, the latest trends and styles, unmatched convenience. In a quarter, tens of millions of active customers visit us nearly a billion times, make millions of orders from a catalog of hundreds of thousands of products by over 3000 brands.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten