Team Lead Controlling (f/m/d)
As a Team Lead Controlling and BI you are responsible for all controlling and accounting topics of Zalando Fulfillment solutions (ZFS). You will manage and support a team of controllers and data analysts that are also driving changes for improving profitability of a fast growing logistics fulfillment operation.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Maintaining and/or improving basic financial processes, such as invoicing, accounts receivable and accounts payable.
- Taken over responsibility for budgeting processes and presenting monthly performance analysis
- Performing deep dive analysis on cost and revenue drivers, challenging the status quo in a dynamic environment
- Translating hypotheses into financial models to drive the business to the next level. Highly numerical and attention to detail. Your deep dive analyses and visualisations on large & diverse data sets will set the tone to optimize our commercial and operational performance.
- Managing, motivating, and developing a team, prioritizing and supporting them in operational, analytical, and technical dimensions.
PERKS AT WORK
- Education in Economics, Finance, Business or Engineering and have +5 years of experience managing a controlling team.
- Show strong analytical & problem-solving skills with keen attention to detail
- Able to understand the underlying process from data source to financial results, and how tools can be optimized to leverage more data
- Excellent presentation skills, as well as verbal and written communication with a curious and self-starter mindset. Solid stakeholder management skills. You couple your passion for strategy with pragmatism to drive actions and impact.
- Proficiency in reporting and numeracy analysis. You can visualize your data insights with tools like Power BI, Tableau, Microstrategy as well as using Google Sheets and Slides.
- A professional fluency in English and demonstrate by communicating clearly both verbally as well as written
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten