Continuous Improvement Manager (f/m/d)
As Continuous Improvement Manager (f/m/d) you will monitor and improve the intra-logistics processes with the aim of making them as efficient and effective as possible. You will develop plans and concepts to improve the already existing processes and create new ones within Zalando's Customer Fulfilment Department. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You identify improvement potential and drive respective projects to optimize process output (throughput) lead time and overall process efficiency. You serve as an interface for local continuous improvement and central logistics warehouse operations teams.
- You are a contact person when it comes to questions about physical and system-supported Logistics processes and reports. It’s easy for you to investigate and analyse process issues based on current system data.
- Independently you manage and coordinate logistics projects between Operations, Logistics Planning and Software Development. You steer and share best practice initiatives and implement new processes or procedures into our Hub & Spokes network.
- You define and document standards and communicate adjustment to our stakeholder. The process monitoring is mandatory for you.
PERKS AT WORK
- You are experienced in the area of process optimization and/or Intralogistics in E-commerce, Retail or Automotive and are able to manage a project end-to-end.
- You are an expert in Lean and Process Management. You successfully worked with different warehouse management systems (WMS). Experience in Six Sigma and SQL are a plus.
- You are passionate to build up an international stakeholder network and are able to review improvements projects in our logistics sites.
- You are proficient in English and German and are not shy to get into detail of new processes or technologies.
- You are able to inspire and motivate people with different backgrounds and rank. You have a structured and target-oriented way of working, and know the importance of Logistics KPIs.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten