Senior Legal Counsel Product Law
As Senior Legal Counsel Product Law (m/f/d), you will be the direct contact for the Product Safety & Quality Business team, the Buying teams and Content Production teams by anticipating the evolving regulatory landscape and tailoring advice around the needs of the respective business models.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Develop Zalando’s legal product safety landscape and closely work together with and support the Product Safety team ensuring safety of products on the Zalando website.
- Comprehensive counselling in areas related to product safety law, in particular product labeling, chemical restrictions (e.g. REACH Regulation) and online product presentation (e.g. Unfair Competition Law) and environmental law, in particular packaging, electronic waste and product reporting.
- Facilitating and coordinating administrative proceedings and requests of market authorities and associations
- Contract drafting, review and negotiation in English and German; IP Law
PERKS AT WORK
- Successfully completed state exams in law, preferably with the grade "vollbefriedigend", excellent English skills
- Ideally 5 years of relevant professional experience, e.g. in a major international law firm or in an international company
- Experienced in Product Safety Law (chemical and physical requirements including labeling, reporting obligations) and product related environmental law
- Think fast, act proactively and stay on top of things in a very dynamic environment.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten