Salesforce Analyst (M/F/D)
Department: Corporate Technology
Reporting to: Engineering Manager
Team Size:< 5-10
Recruiter Name: Abdul.email@example.com
As a Salesforce Analyst at Zalando, you are instrumental in implementing the right processes and solutions for our business stakeholders. Among other things, you will analyze business processes, advise our employees, design, track, and implement new solutions and customizations with Salesforce developers. In doing so, you will question the status quo and look for optimizations to define best practices for our working methods.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- To further develop and perfect the architecture and applications of our diverse Salesforce implementation with multiple organizations
- Agile methods to live and promote throughout the team
- Make significant contributions to discussions and decisions about the architecture and the various applications in the platform
- Constantly striving to optimize our systems and processes, and motivate the team to do likewise
PERKS AT WORK
- Proven expertise in understanding requirements and consulting on the solution with Salesforce capabilities / capabilities, including previous experience implementing large scale solutions
- Hands on experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Lightning and the various Salesforce functions / products.
- Very good knowledge on custom built applications and integrations in a Salesforce platform.
- Excellent conceptual and analytical skills and result-oriented thinking, working together with different teams and stakeholders to share knowledge
- Continuously maintaining Salesforce skills by reviewing quarterly release updates
- Data driven solution mind-set.
- Hands on experience with deployment using changeset, and other tools like gearset.
- Relevant Salesforce certifications (Admin, App Builder, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud)
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten