Senior Product Manager - Payment Management & Transaction Steering
ABOUT THE TEAM
As the Senior Product Manager for Payment Management & Transaction Steering you are orchestrating tailored payment flows that are transparent and comprehensible to customers and merchants alike. In line with our agile principles, you will drive impactful initiatives that enable Zalando Payments to deliver the highest degree of reliability in the transaction steering that a Fintech Company could strive for. WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You and your dedicated engineering team will own the Payment Management & Transaction Steering Product.
- With your product, you build the bridge between merchants’ order (update) events and Zalando Payments Processing Services to enable accurate payment flows. Additionally, your product aims to offer proper transparency of the payment status of an order to the merchants and Zalando Payments internally.
- Your ways of working include the observation of customer satisfaction and integration of stakeholder and merchant requirements. Hence, you are an expert of balancing their needs based on the quantification of your solutions’ impact and smart prioritization.
- You closely work together with other product managers and the related operational teams. You continuously review and refine the ways of working with your stakeholders and peers to increase the quality and efficiency of our product development process.
PERKS AT WORK
- Professional experience: You are an expert in the processing and development of payment management and transaction steering solutions at scale and have experience with the specific requirements of payment solutions for e-commerce.
- Fin-tech insights: You have a distinct understanding of numbers, a quick grasp and you have experience with high-scale fin-tech systems and how to operate them.
- Product Management experience: You actively participate in product strategy development along all 4Ds by ensuring that the team solves a verified customer problem.
- Stakeholder’s best friend: Your ability to change perspectives and your great communication skills at all levels make you exactly the team member we are looking for.
- Operational excellence: You know how to make sure that the solutions your team is building meet both functional and non-functional requirements and how to set up the appropriate level of reporting and monitoring for your solutions.
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open sourcecommitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO PAYMENTS
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.Zalando Payments builds the technologies for all financial transactions in the Zalando fashion store and our other consumer facing apps. We work to deliver a flawless user experience in the checkout, as well as processing of payments and reconciliation in the backend. Through smart risk steering we boost conversion and deliver a competitive advantage to our customers, taking in the entire financial process.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten