Senior Key Account Manager ZFS (w/m/d)
Zalando Fulfillment Solutions is Zalando’s innovative online platform logistic service, connecting customers and brands across 17 markets. We develop logistic solutions for our +1,500 fashion brands helping them to bring head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers.
As a Senior Key Account Manager (w/m/d) - you would be responsible for monitoring and handling the most important client accounts of Zalando Fulfillment Solutions. You will also bring in new business from existing clients and you will develop new relationships with potential clients.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Organise, monitor and optimise the relevant business KPIs to increase the logistic performance of our logistics services by utilizing the commercial potential of existing accounts through detailed assessment of accounts performance and inventory levels
- Strengthen our existing business partner relationships and defines account roadmaps and targets
- Collaborate with Partner Program, operational service and tech teams to further improve our service level offered to our partners and drive solutions which involve multiple stakeholders in the interest of Partners
- Create strong business cases and tailored solution pitches
- Negotiate indepentely contracts and contact changes
- Monitor market relevant trends to evaluate and assess future market potentials. Become one of our "innovative force" in the areas of Logistics and Technology
PERKS AT WORK
- University degree in the field of business administration, supply chain management, logistics or economics
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience as Key Account Manager for leading logistic and/or e-commerce B2B/B2C service providers is obligatory. Experience gained at leading Third Party Logistic Providers.
- Passion for sales and building business relationships and a strong proactive working attitude. Pragmatic and structured in your communication.
- Excellent level in English and German communication skills (verbal and written). Working with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint) and Google Suite are part of your daily routine.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten