Technical Recruiter – AWS Utility Computing
At Amazon we believe that every day is Day One. A day to take a first step. A day to look forwards to new challenges. And today is that day for you. It’s your day to be part of something great. A day to make your ideas come to life. And your day to join a company that redefines itself every day. That’s the energy and passion behind Amazon.
The Recruiting organization supporting Utility Computing (UC) EMEA is growing and we are looking for a skilled full life-cycle Technical Recruiters to join our teams in London, Berlin and Dublin.
The successful candidates will be joining a team with a broad scope in both technologies and stakeholders. UC Talent Acquisition EMEA supports teams in 22 locations throughout the region with main sites in Dublin, Cambridge, Berlin, Gdansk, Tel Aviv and Cape Town.
You will play a critical role in the provision of a full life-cycle recruiting service to our Amazon Web Services businesses, ensuring that candidates are recruited in a timely, efficient and cost-effective manner that meets the ongoing needs of a rapidly growing business.
Responsibilities include full ownership of the stakeholder relationships, building and executing attraction strategies, pipeline reporting, interview process, offer and building and maintaining relations within the wider hiring community.
You will love this job if you are someone:
Who enjoys partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches and strategies.
Who knows recruiting is hard, but approaches each day as a new opportunity to find niche profiles for the job at hand.
Who can take big projects, break them down into manageable pieces, and deliver results.
Who loves to provide an excellent service to candidates and the hiring community.
Who challenges the status quo and approaches every day as if it was “day one”.
Who is passionate about technology and has a natural curiosity to learn more about the roles you recruit for and the products/technology the teams you support build.
· You have 4+ years of experience recruiting software engineers and other related technical roles.
· You have a track record in managing a full life-cycle recruiting process.
· You are skilled at partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies.
· You are experienced driving candidate sourcing initiatives using search engines, deep-web Boolean searching, engineering social networks, etc.
· You are self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
· You can provide evidence/examples of using data to drive decisions and build a business case when appropriate.
· You have fluency in English.
· You are experienced driving Social Media campaigns and organizing event hiring such as international hiring events, industry conferences, MeetUp group hiring or other unique methods.
· Experience hiring Technical Leadership, Science and/or high volume tech roles
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies. Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. Protecting your privacy and the security of your data is a longstanding top priority for Amazon. Please consult our Privacy Notice to know more about how we collect, use and transfer the personal data of our candidates.