Service Division Controller (m/f/d) - Remote Option GER
In Global Business Services, we support BASF's divisions with a cross-functional network. As a dedicated service unit, we provide solutions as required by the company with a strong customer focus. In three regional service delivery units and six global service clusters, we offer our services in a needs-based, efficient, effective and solutions-oriented manner.RESPONSIBILITIES
As part of our unit Controlling you are taking an active role in translating data into business information and providing cluster management with support in decision making, giving a controlling perspective. Additionally, you will ensure implementation of new concepts in accordance with guidelines.
- The focus of your assignment is monitoring and analysing relevant KPIs and their regular reporting to involved stakeholders.
- In cooperation with the finance department, you will work on appropriate cost bookings and setting up the charging.
- Furthermore, you will take responsibility for interdisciplinary controlling topics and projects by developing and driving them further.
- In performing your duties, you will ensure that relevant guidelines are followed.
- degree in business studies or a comparable discipline
- several years of professional experience in the field of controlling
- good expertise in key figure analysis and reporting, ideally first project experience in the relevant environment
- secure knowledge of SAP R/3, in particular the modules FI, CO and SAP BW
- experience in working with BI tools, and familiar with standard IT applications, VBA knowledge is plus
- fluent in English, communication skills in German are a plus
- strategic thinking and entrepreneurial acting as well as the willingness to give unconventional recommendations
- Onboarding to help you settle in quickly, ensuring you are part of the BASF team from day one.
- Flexible working hours so that you can organize your working and private life according to your needs.
- Location-independent work models with defined days of presence in Berlin and place of residence in Germany.
- 30 days of paid vacation, special leave and sabbatical options.
If possible, please upload the documents into one single PDF file. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Therefore please submit only copies and no originals.At BASF, the chemistry is right.
First information about our application process can be found here: http://on.basf.com/applicationprocess.
Do you have any questions about the application process or the position? Please reach out to Gina Buchholz, Tel.: +49 30 2005 59932
As an international service hub, the BASF Services Europe GmbH bundles a wide range of services for the BASF Group throughout Europe. In the heart of Berlin, we combine expertise in the areas of finance, HR, supply chain, procurement, product safety and IT. We focus on digital and customer-focused solutions, to create services for future. Learn more about us and our location-independent work models at basf.com/en/servicehub-berlin/smartwork
Because we are counting on innovative solutions, on sustainable actions, and on connected thinking. And on you. Become a part of our formula for success and develop the future with us - in a global team that embraces diversity and equal opportunities irrespective of gender, age, origin, sexual orientation, disability or belief. Please note that we do not return paper applications including folders. Please submit copies only and no original documents. Please upload the documents, summarized in a PDF if possible.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich