Principal Product Manager: Web scraping/Product Matching/Intelligence (f/m/d)
As a Principal Product Manager, you will be the dedicated Product Manager in the cross-functional team of 12 individuals who build the new Zalando’s Market Intelligence product from scratch. You will solve backwards with the product team to i) crawl and scrape eventually > 500 web shops that compete with Zalando across 25 countries daily, ii) find exact product matches between the Zalando assortment and these web shops, and iii) feed Zalando’s pricing algorithms and enable actionable intelligence based on the data. You and your team will utilize innovative technology including machine learning at scale, e.g. to find exact product matches through image recognition. You will create a tremendous impact on our 42+ million active customers by offering attractive prices in comparison to prices customers find at other shops, and over > 550 Zalando employees by providing insight dashboards that highlight what’s happening in various European fashion shops.WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Own your product. You will lead a complex and mission-critical product and solve backwards from a visionary target state. You will enable our pricing algorithms and internal customers to make the right data-driven decisions on prices and our assortment for Zalando’s end customers.
- Deliver with your team. You will deliver this cross-functional and cross-departmental initiative by closely collaborating with the dedicated team of engineers, data scientists and analysts as well as stakeholders across the Zalando group. You will identify and remove bottlenecks and push the roadmap to success with your solution oriented mindset.
- Drive innovation. You will discover new opportunities with a customer-centric mindset. Assess their impact, consider them in the context of the Zalando Group Strategy, prioritize them and deliver great results in order to help Zalando achieve its goals.
- Stay focused. You will keep focus sharp by prioritizing, making sure we work on the most important projects/items. You will ensure a tight feedback loop with the relevant stakeholders to deliver a high quality product.
- Experience. 5+ years of product management experience in building scalable data-driven products. Experience is website scraping/crawling and/or identical product matching is a plus. You have worked closely together with stakeholders, engineers, data scientists and analysts to deliver.
- Customer focus. You have a strong customer orientation, always keeping the perspective of internal and end customers in mind. You also have service orientation and enjoy helping stakeholders overcome their challenges.
- Product methodologies. You are diligent, detail-oriented and have the ability to prioritize requests and deliverables according to the company’s overall strategy and goals. You can define a solid product strategy on a high ambiguous/complex domain and have experience working with stakeholders on delivering the expected business benefits.
- Analytical skills. You have a structured approach to solving complex problems. You have experience in analysing data and deriving insights from it. You have a good intuition and know when to dive deep into data and when not.
- Communication. Effective written and verbal communication skills (in English), with the ability to understand, analyze and clearly communicate business problems, decisions and priorities to engineering teams and business stakeholders.
- Team spirit. Our team is important to us and we are looking for a great team player to join us. You bring positive energy and are eager to help others solve problems, and grow together.
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
#marketsjobs, #marketsjobstech, #marketsproductmgmt
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten