Partner Education Manager - Partner Program (m/f/d)
In the Zalando Direct Partner Readiness team, our mission is to enable our partners to get ready to onboard seamlessly and successfully on our Partner Program platform.
Given the high complexity, the technical and logistical needs, and the requirements our partners have to meet to proceed to the integration stage, we aim to provide them with the best educational tools, formats, and content to ensure they are fully equipped to move to the next stage and they are experiencing a highly satisfactory partner journey.
We're looking for a self-driven and proactive Partner Education Manager, passionate about creating the best tools, experimenting with innovative formats, and upgrading the content we deliver to the partners before and during the Partner Readiness stage.
You will be part of a close-knit team working with an exciting and growing part of Zalando.
If this sounds like an exciting challenge, we’d love to hear from you!
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- You will take ownership of the Partner Readiness educational content to partners: this will include ongoing steering and coordination across other Zalando’s teams;
- You will proactively drive the introduction of new formats to engage with partners and boost their education and preparation to the onboarding phase, and define and oversee the success metrics;
- You will oversee the Partner Journey through the initial onboarding stages and steer the creation of new content or tools in scalable solutions, to address the most common pain points and blockers for the partners;
- You will ensure a consistent and transparent knowledge base is maintained and communicated both internally and to partners.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
PERKS AT WORK
- Master's degree in a Business, Management, or another Commercial discipline
- You already gathered your first experiences in fashion, in an eCommerce and platform-driven environment, ideally in a partner/client/customer-centric role
- You have experience in the usage of different content and educational tools and formats (i.e. Webinar, Videos)
- You have strong stakeholder relationship management and are able to prioritize effectively across different requests and priorities
- You have a strong partner-centric mindset
- Whether you speak to partners, integrators, or our senior leadership, you always convince with strong communication and presentation skills
- Your way of working is result-oriented and independent
- You are focused on entrepreneurial thinking and acting
- Full business proficiency in English needed.
- An additional European language would be beneficial.
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten