Senior Product Manager - Data Discovery
As a Senior Product Manager for Data Discovery you understand the true value of data in the organization and you can craft data lifecycle processes and tools in collaboration with partners from Legal, Security, Engineering and Product teams from across Zalando. In this role, you will grasp problems from your customers, disambiguate them through comprehensive requirements, and drive success through clear and measurable metrics. It will be your goal to bring innovation, along with data driven facts, to the table.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Identify new product opportunities with a customer-centric mindset, select the right solutions to focus on by making business savvy decisions and then move fast to successfully execute on your ideas.
- Drive product development: set a clear vision, smart roadmap and ambitious targets, and then report against and drive towards those.
- Contribute to decision making by writing narrative documents. Analyze and explain problems, propose solutions with their pros and cons.
- Be a mentor to other colleagues by showcasing deep expertise in your domain and acting as a role model for successful product management.
- Enable the organization to utilize its data, promote adoption of standards.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Several years of Product Management experience, collaborating with a team of data and software engineers, analysts and cross-functional partners to build products.
- Expertise in data governance tooling and processes.
- Natural problem-solver, with a strong history of leading product discovery, solving meaningful customer and business problems, and delivering scalable solutions.
- Ability to create a strong product vision and translate that vision for any audience, through well-crafted strategic documents, thorough requirements, and clear communication with stakeholders.
- An analytical mind, with the skills to evaluate data and draw insights to make informed product decisions.
- Expertise in defining success criteria for your product and measure the impact of the features you deliver against your KPI.
PERKS AT WORK
- Culture of trust, empowerment and constructive feedback, open source commitment, meetups, game nights, 70+ internal technical and fun guilds, knowledge sharing through tech talks, internal tech academy and blogs, product demos, parties & events
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Extensive onboarding, mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available only in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 20 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 42+ million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via e-mail.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten