Senior Product Analyst (f/m/d)
Data is a critical part of our product development process and Product Analysts are the chief advocates. We are looking for Product Analysts who can quickly jump in and make an impact on all logistics (delivery and returns) related product decisions for the roll out of our loyalty program Zalando Plus to our European markets. #PlusExpansion
Working closely with teams of Product Managers, Software Engineers and User Research you will be responsible for ensuring that data is both dependable and correct, seeking insights in this data and making data-driven decisions. You will have touch points throughout the entirety of the product development life cycle, from early data-explorations and experiments to optimization of existing products and services to continuous reporting and monitoring of critical business KPI. Your analytical understanding helps you to see clearly how our products grow and how these can be improved.
WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
- Develop an in-depth analytical understanding of what drives the desirability and usefulness of delivery & returns services and how these contribute to the success of our loyalty program
- Provide evidence and insights to challenge and contribute to product decisions
- Independently explore data to uncover blind spots and find new opportunities
- Advise in the set-up of A/B Tests for new features and business opportunities, analyzing and deep-diving into the results to give recommendations
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- At least 5 years of experience in a data-intensive analytics role such as in Digital Analytics, Product Analytics or Business Intelligence, preferably in e-commerce
- Strong knowledge of e-commerce KPIs and how they can be defined
- Strong knowledge of SQL, preferably BigQuery
- Experience in setting up data pipelines and dashboards
- Experience with advanced analytics and statistical software languages ( R or Python)
- A degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or another similar quantitative field (M.Sc.) and are eager to keep learning and applying new knowledge.
- Understanding of how to translate findings into a meaningful story and communicate data clearly to a wider audience is a plus
PERKS AT WORK
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms* (*available in select locations)
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 23 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests and languages our teams choose to use.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten