Senior Project Manager for Global Retail Campaigns
As a Sr. Project Manager, you are in the driver seat to develop a customer-centric retail strategy, with focus on assortment planning for our global retail campaigns. In addition, you’re responsible for the localization project of our retail campaigns in order to strengthen our market positioning vs. competition: You identify and leverage all the levers within your scope to boost market relevance and customer engagement for our global retail events across >14 countries. You round up your profile with a sharp data-driven mindset, able project management skills and effective stakeholder management to liaise with a wide spectrum of internal experts (e.g. Merchandising, Retail, Commercial Planning and Marketing)WHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You help design and implement exciting global retail campaigns for our customers across >14 markets. You also partner up with our team’s marketing manager and our creative teams to deliver engaging marketing communications tailored to market specifics, while keeping up with relevant industry developments such as fashion and market trends.
- You’re in the lead to create customer-centric and locally-relevant assortment concepts across all markets, thus driving market penetration.
- You leverage on sharp commercial acumen, a data-driven and well structured approach: You provide deep-dives analysis and identify key performance levers tailored to specific market needs through multiple data points and take ambitious growth targets in your stride.
- To excel at both strategy and execution, you rely on effective stakeholder management to collaborate well with colleagues from Merchandising, Buying and Retail. In addition, you prove yourself a strong sparring partner for the Commercial Planning Team on market performance and market development topics.
- Your scope of impact with high customer and commercial relevance will also give you a strong exposure to the M&S Leadership Team, including our VP.
- Encompass an inclusive culture and team environment.
PERKS AT WORK
- You hold an advanced degree in Business, Management, Economics and related fields
- You have already gained relevant experiences in fields that may include marketing, online retail, merchandising, etc. ideally 5+ years.
- You exercise high levels of personal accountability and are willing to go the extra mile to achieve results. For that, you have excellent English skills with exceptional communication and stakeholder management skills (e.g. e.g. Merchandising, Retail, Commercial Planning and Marketing).
- You’re a strategic thinker, being excited by the opportunity to shape the retail strategy for our global retail campaigns.
- You have the ability to draw actionable insights from complex sales data and possess a clear understanding of financial measurements and how to impact them.
- You are truly customer-centric, backed by strong commercial acumen. Preferably you’re fluent with basic marketing fundamentals, if not, a genuine enthusiasm to develop it on the job.
- You thrive with top motivation and resilience in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. Being always on the hunt for solutions, you have proven track records initiating and driving strategic growth in the area you manage.
- Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training after your probation period
- Boost your Marketing Competency, Cross-Channel Marketing, leveraging both on Retail and Brand Marketing Communications
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO LOUNGE
Zalando Lounge is an online shopping club for fashion and lifestyle products in 14 European countries. We offer our members daily, time-limited sale campaigns with discounts of up to 75% off the recommended retail price. However, Zalando Lounge is so much more than discounts. Our strength lies in our focus on fashion: from sought-after labels to niche brands, from famous international names to trendy luxury brands, we make sure to meet the fashion taste of all our customers, who are always on the hunt for the best products at the best prices. Working with our brand partners, we're pioneering innovative supply-chain and production processes and offer them an impactful and smart solution, creating a new way to shop for fashion - and a new way to sell it.
Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten