Controller - Group Planning
We are looking for a new member in our Finance Performance Management (FPM) | Group planning team with the mission to make the Group planning process as smooth and impactful as possible.
Department: Finance Performance ManagementReports to: Lead Group PlanningWHERE YOUR EXPERTISE IS NEEDED
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- You are the go-to-person for all planning and forecasting related processes for the Zalando Group and are part of the central Finance Controlling FP&A team
- You improve and strengthen the planning processes with the goal to provide an integrated planning solution for the company
- You work in a small team and coordinate the planning process across all Business Units, provide transparency on what is driving the businesses and strongly support decision-making across the company
- You manage the monthly forecasting process and help the Business Units and Central Functions to identify risk and opportunities
- You develop top down targets and facilitate decision making for the management board based on effective long-term planning
- You create top-notch decision memos and presentations for the Management and Supervisory board with great attention to details
PERKS AT WORK
- You hold a degree (Bachelor, Master, MBA) in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or equivalent and you have 3+ years of work experience in a related field
- You have strong process and analytical skills and are able to describe complex topics in easy words
- You are a great communicator and feel comfortable when connecting with people from various departments and Business Units
- You are self-driven, results-oriented and a real team player.
- You are curious and open to continuous change, accept uncertainty and actively seek improvements in your area of responsibility. You are brave to experiment and test improvements.
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.ABOUT ZALANDO
- A workplace run on trust, empowerment and feedback; positive, inspiring working atmosphere
- Competitive salary, employee share shop, 40% Zalando shopping discount, discounts from external partners, centrally located offices, public transport discounts, municipality services, great IT equipment, flexible working times, additional holidays and volunteering time off, free beverages and fruits, diverse sports and health offerings
- Mentoring and personal development opportunities and an international team of experts
- Relocation assistance for internationals, PME family service and parent & child rooms
Zalando is Europe’s leading online platform for fashion, connecting customers, brands and partners across 17 markets. We drive digital solutions for fashion, logistics, advertising and research, bringing head-to-toe fashion to more than 34 million active customers through diverse skill-sets, interests andlanguages our teams choose to use. Please note that all applications must be completed using the online form - we do not accept applications via email.
Art des Stellenangebotes:
Es ist kein Abschluss erforderlich
Was wir bieten